уторак, 24. октобар 2017.

Tagged Under:

Dear muse

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 17:57
  • Share The Gag
  • Dear muse,I'm sending you this letter in a fake envelope from a computer company to make sure you read it. Please forgive me for this fraud, but I thought you should know what was happening in the house for the last two years since you bought this computer. The kids are fine. Mark was 7 and drew a portrait of the whole family. So he would be proud of him just to see how he drew you. The chair and the top of your head look very realistic from afar. May filled this September. She's still happy that you spent her birthday with us. She says that it was her best day, although she was falling down and there was no electricity. I'm also good. I was painted blue last year. My boss takes care of my career and has become a very good family friend. When I noticed that you did not mind sucking around your chair, I saw that keeping the house became much easier. The house looks good. I'm not sure you noticed that I painted the walls last spring. Well, my dear, I have to go packing. My boss leads us to skiing. I hired a cleaner to take care of you and the house while we're gone. You'll get your coffee, you'll get a table dish, just as you like. I hope that you and your computer will spend nice time together until we have it.Marko, Maja and I often think of you.Try to remember us while you restart a computer.
    With love, your wife


    0 коментара:

    Постави коментар