уторак, 24. октобар 2017.

Tagged Under:

what is your experience

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 18:02
  • Share The Gag
  • Eh ... what's your experience ...Funny lyrics - Various funny lyricsWhen I was 13, I was hoping that one day I would have a girlfriend.
    At age 16 I had a girlfriend, but she had no passion, so I concluded thatI need a passionate girl with a life impulse.
    During the studies, I was having fun with a passionate girl, but she wastoo emotional.Everything was a problem, she was the queen of the drama, she cried all the timethreatened with suicide.Then I concluded that I need a girl with a stable personality.
    At 23 I found a very stable girl, but she was boring.She was completely predictable and she never got excited about anything.Life has become so boring that I have concluded that I need a littlemore exciting girl.
    At age 27 I found an exciting girl, but I could not keep up with itwith her.She ran from one thing to the other, never staying anywhere, she didIt's crazy sudden things and made me as bad as happy.Initially she was fun and very energetic, but she did not have any direction.So I decided to find a girl with clear goals.
    When I turned 31, I found a smart, ambitious girl, who isI stood firm on the ground and I marred her.She was so ambitious that she broke away from me and took everything I was doinghad.


    Now I'm a little older and much wiser and I'm only looking for a girl with a big one.



    0 коментара:

    Постави коментар