уторак, 24. октобар 2017.

Tagged Under:

How live programmers

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 18:03
  • Share The Gag
  • How live programmersFunny lyrics - Various funny lyricsI am interested in how experienced developers live, I think what kind of life they have, because I could deal with it ... I do not know, if a man does not have time to work for himself, friends and family then it's better not to be a programmer, ... maybe I'm wrong, maybe there are programmers who manage both, if they have them, they would like to come in and report their lifetime prices.
    - Life price?Here, I'm typing to survive for 12 years and I can tell you that I am completely satisfied. It's been a lot of work, but that's why every day between 19:30 and 20:00 I can choose not to watch the diary, but to declare that time free! On Sunday I can even leave the job 2 hours earlier, at 22:00.True, my left eye is 60% weaker than normal, but so I do not see anything on the right, so I'm taking this left to me quite well. Kicma has distorted me and I suffer from severe pains at night, but one of my acquaintances, a non-programmer, had a car accident, it can only be removed by the skin, so that again I can see that there are people who are worse than me.I was married (and disassembled) 3 times, I met all three through the chat, with the third time I saw on the wedding day. Overall, I spent 47 days in a marriage, and I almost paid my third wife, so there is nothing to complain about.Sometimes I can arrange a blind date, but it often turns out that my 170 pounds are a problem - not because it does not appeal to ladies, but because most of them do not manage to go through the door of the birch where the connection is agreed.On two occasions, I tried to do sports, but it turned out that neither white nor "man do not get angry" did not lie, so I raised my hands from it.As far as my friends are concerned, I had enough of them while I was working on a program for printing ZET cards, so I shared the whiskey. Now, everyone has gotten somewhere, they will have a lot of work to do.At work I have free coffee (sugar I have to bring my own), and 2-3 times a year old boss is confused and then he will bring us a bottle of coca-cola. The salary, which is three times bigger than the Croatian average, I get 4 times more than the same average, so it would probably be the only field on which I can not really boast. Let it be a lot hard for many ...I hope I managed to break your prejudices about the developers.


    0 коментара:

    Постави коментар