уторак, 24. октобар 2017.

Tagged Under:

Wedding in 101 ways

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 17:53
  • Share The Gag
  • Wedding in 101 waysFunny lyrics - Various funny lyricsORIGINAL STORYWedding in Banat ... Jul is given to Montenegrin. A big table in the yard, at the table a lot of guests. On one side of the table are all Montenegrins, there are one twenty with another 40 kg of orders. All this was abruptly towards the table of weight. On the other side of the table sat Lala, beautiful and fat. An antiquity arises, adheres to the rod and begins its speech:- "This Julia has the honor to enter this kind of famous family." Blazo is the son of a fallen fighter, a national hero whose grandfather raspeverivao Turke on a bulge near Mojkovac. And his cousin, from Baja Stricevic, his grandson, his grandfather his grandmother broke out Medjedovic because their tribe was ready for everything. And his aunt, that Miljana, the son of Drago, who was given a "Uncle Milic's" on Durmitor, is to fuck his father's treacherous, cut a kano tikvu, and nu, your Jula she should be happy to go into this famous family, so I say ... "
    CRNOGORSKA VERSION- "And it was your wedding in Banat, that it was not anywhere else! Our Blessed One came to live with his niece in July. And our Blazo is your Highness, Lenin, his father's national hero, fighter since April 1945. When we sat down on the table, from our side, all the fox to the falcon, if we were to collect, we would not count the Turks and the dead Italians, so that the father of the father was counted! And Micun, his uncle, who kept the speech, would not even better Njegoš 'E, but Medjedovici, and their tribe, which is issued by Uncle Milica, but let's not talk about it now! My dear, and all the ordination put it, so shine, to the reflectors to turn on.And it's right for you, jade, that it can not be straight! ' And nu, and Julian's father holds a "short speech, but the river" is that Julia is a fair girl, if everyone who had been with her was satisfied! Well, it should be, when it enters into such a famous and honest Montenegrin family! Cheers! "
    LALINSKA VERSION- "I have to scold you, you fuck him, now that it's all over, that we have somehow got married to Julia!" If she found someone like ours, she did not! "She found some rich man, he did not!" "Fuck him! You can fuck him, you are undernourished! Jula can put him under the mouse! And your family came to him, almost all of you, I can bite you, but you put them all on the cantor, you would be as hard as the godfather Pera and his Juca! Someone's iron, they say, ordered them, you fuck them, they all bent down to the ground, but they do not take off! But the son-in-law, there are not three hundred pounds with a bed! "We'll put it to it! Our Julia, cooking and legs, I have to scold you, or I misunderstood that, and I would not want them to love to be bothered! And they broke up with someone, you fuck him, bears, three hundred years ago! And they have some grandmother, anyway, which wake up with a sabbath! And now they praise that she, in May, cut off some head! "But I did not realize that she went to jail, a strange people to fuck him!"
    HUNGARY VERSION- "I was my Radmila for you at the wedding of Lily's daughter Jula, what made me cry of happiness!" My Janos cried out the most! "He says he will not teach you any more with Julie!" "You have been learning a lot of time together! I'm just kidding you, my Radmila, you just tug the skirt, they're just avoiding the beaners! But the groom, my Radmila, you can not hold it in bed for five minutes! I can break it with one hand! there's some officer, there's a nice sword and you have a lot to do! It's already agreed that we are going to the Danube Quay! Joj Radmila, seretlek! "
    BOSNIA VERSION- "Joj, jarane, I was on a good donkey, Mesa as a tree, It was a herb, but you can not drink goggles." "A grief of law!" He brought out a wine man, and the Montenegrins brought home vines. The vines are good, but they can serve that little bit of the sea.When they talked, my mothers, who I was watching Dekno ... I just fucked up and cut off the beer and now my head is breaking up. I know that wine and beer are not going to go, al, fucking, zuzana butterfly..Aaaa ... Did not I tell you ... but she cheated Jula married for the Montenegrins, and he ... who was tossed out by the flood, his mother we! "
    BELGRADE "ARGO" VERSION- "E, fuck you, what was the party with Mother roommate Jules! I did not spend better, long time, fuck you!" She married, fuck you, for some Montenigger, son, and he was a meter high , Lenin is for him Hakim Olajdzuvon! Then everyone came with some iron on the jackets, I said that I was a little girl in front of a gesture! When they went down to the table, they fucked you, it's shaken like an earthquake, they're eating me sand! And then the old Montenigger began to shout, they roared the Turks, they fucked you! Well, they hate them to raise their hand, and they'll fuck the Turks here! They are kale of Germans and Italians, maybe son, but in a race on the tablemeters in begging! You see, in the end, you were fucked, when Julin old man fucked them! You know, Jules is a radha, she used to cling to every guy, fucking you, tell him everything when you said a razor! And what's wrong? It lives once, even though they are screaming that heavenly life is eternal! And was there someone from a postcard? It's not! Did you send a package? It's not! We have to live here, son, and they must be kept up! The fish hurt me! "


    PIROCAN-LOW-VRANJSKA VERSION- "There was a wedding in Banat, where I went to the swastika to sleep, as soon as I did not pay anything. I took the drink I received from Dr. Nestorovic, immediately so that I did not give any money to the dengue, Ama, kissing !!! AMA, KIčENJE, LJUDIIIIII! I do not know how to do it, I'm not sure how to get it. I'm sitting on the table, music on the edge, I'm going to give a dinar! This harmonic looks at me like a poor bacon! What did I hide from it? Nothing! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I do not know what to do with it. "But they have made me understand with their traditions!" Many breasts of the Severnas are sprawling! When the young aphids come in, the young ones cry, LELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, you just give money! and a hundred dinars, I will not recover for five years! And, the groom, to fuck, I do not know! Mrsavoooooo, bre! Whoever wounds it, I do not know! And, young, beautiful, has something to hug! And cook, bre! When I returned to Pirot, I did not wake me! They bought the railroad, in fucking 'you, I'm a fool! Who will return to Pirot with the metro? I'll think the next time I'm going! "
    CROATIAN VERSION"Listen, old man, you were in a bad Banat! This is your Croatian Vojvodina, no? What are you looking at me like that? You do not know the history? It is still Archduke Karlo, he was a resident totally undesirable on this forum solely because of the origin What did you do, still a thousand two hundred fifty-five years old, signed in Zagreb a decree that Vojvodina is a Croatian country! And it was terribly nice to me, for not believing, my old man! And you know what? Julina is your mother Croatian! I was talking to you! She was so beautiful, she was wearing a red dress and white blouse, beautiful, like a chessboard, you bok! And a woman, I have to tell you this! He is not high, a hundred percent of the population is totally undesirable on this forum exclusively because of their origin! Montenegrins are mountain Croats! What do you do not get rid of? You bokca, so Boka Kotorska, it was your Lady of the Gypsy hundred years ago! Is it, you do not know about the Parliament vu Ninu, a thousand eight hundred and ninety-five years old? You do not know nothing! Oh, and music is on the run! playing old city songs! All old Zagreb, my old, all old Zagreb! Cetir'konja fat, clear all the way to Zagreb! Last night when the night fell, a girl went to Kiseljak! Eight tambourines from the old Maksimir! And I have something else to say, my old man! Sandžak is Croatian! Undoubtedly !!! "
    NATO VERSION- "After the successful negotiations between Mr. Ace and Mr. Naruto, Micun, the following was agreed:Within the next 96 hours, NATO will not seize any pigs from the pits!NATO sends observers to the bedroom of Mrs. Jules and Mr. Blaze!This will not jeopardize the successful sexual life of the two, except that they will fly into the room every night - the sparrow! He will, of course, be unarmed!If the brides oman, observers can mix, but only one by one! Not everyone at once!The bedroom of Blaze and Jules does not lose anything, on the contrary, it is in the Montenegrin interest, because Blazo is a little disconcerted!Interference from the last Julian side will be considered a provocation!Do not be smart, it will be shit!If the Blessing is exaggerated, and Jula remains in a different state, then:Mr. Wesley Clark accepts to be a godfather!If she is a woman, she will be called NATO, if she is a man, Nathan will be called!In all other variants, Dekna will be called!This agreement is in the spirit of the earlier Aca-Micun conversation, and it is made in four copies! If the host does not abide by the Agreement, point 7 is the same, and that part is behind the score! "
    PIANO VERSION- "Aaaaaaaaaaa ... Hurts my head ..... I fuck you, Zivagovnovic .... I barked, so I turned off ... And the young woman is ... too fat ... and the groom is dry as a ham. ..And I did not get out of the way ... I'm fucking wet country ... WHAT DO YOU LOOK AT THE DARK? !! IDI TO THE PIZDU MATERINE !!! ... I was writing?!. .. I did not?! ... I fuckin 'your music! ... Let me kill another beer ... Where is the table, mother cuddles ... WHAT GROAT ?! WHAT GROAT ?! , fuck you !! ... Where did I go? "


     

    0 коментара:

    Постави коментар