уторак, 24. октобар 2017.

Tagged Under:

Dear ones

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 17:51
  • Share The Gag
  • Dear ones,
    We can not yet confirm our arrival this summer, but, as things stand now, it seems that we will have to chant the tikettes we have booked, because we have been killed by the morgid for the taun haus we almost bought. However, for ticket we have, but we can not get together for the present to all of you and the rest of the family, without which we do not want to come because we will not consider us as some of the bars, as they talked about Đoleta and his when they brought their $ 100 , how the chip is and how they did not do anything in Canada. We will not. Or we come as gentlemen or not. That's why we agreed to remember what we can do more and to put everything off for the next eternity.
    Otherwise, we live pretty well. I'm doing a full time and two more times, and Zorica found the third part time (over the weekend), but we fine-tuned the shield so we can see each other's scream. Maybe it's a little awkward for Rebekah, but we pay her the money because after school, and from there she takes a baby sitter and brings her home to sleep. She, although she is small, understands that we are doing so much for her goodness and that this has to be done until we pay off the morgue. We use every free timetable to be with her, so we are so proud of ourselves (or it was the pretentious one) that led the whole day to the lake. We bought her a hot dog and Ays krim, and since then she has been telling everyone that she was bjutiful. I have a lot of work around the house of haunts (I'm sticking the grass, clean atik) and somehow I hijack a few hours a day to arrange the bed because we want to rent it and so increase the ink.
    As you can see, it's easy - not, but when a man is a hard-working and well-planned scooter, he can do everything. I fine-cut the line to 130 pounds, so some of our enemies here laugh at me that I dried up because I do a lot of work and I sleep only four hours, but that's just because they are very gentle on me, and they do not know that I always grab At least 45 minutes to sneeze in the saber. We do not need a man anymore, and it is only temporary (25-30 years, until we pay off the morgue) and afterwards we will enjoy. It's all easy when you have your target. I heard that Đole is heading for the old one this year. He can be caught up on the windbreaker for ten years, and he still drives a pizza for cash, and his wife opened a fairy-tale salon in the apartment, and these goose-goers pushed as unhealthy to work her floor. But what's worth it when they do not know how to invest, but they are all listening to travel and some other things. That's why they will spend their entire life and rent an apartment, and we have the property and sowing a bank account. He's always a fan of me and he talks about how I am full and I do not know how to live, but slowly, he will play a sword in front of his rented apartment. I already informed Canada about its business, so I'll ask him how he lives when he starts paying a tax for all these years.
    We are thinking and taking a new one, but when we see the prices, we left it for the futurist, because it is so expensively that it's terrible. We can still squeeze this old man, I just have to ask a little bit of the ruff because Zorica constantly regrets that her water is thrown by the neck when she is rained. And Rebecca hooks to take something new to the lizzie because she is a friend of a friend when she sees what she is driving, but she does not know how much a child should be asked to give God and have to look after every cent. Normally, that Đole bought a new Toyota, and the other day, a farmer drove him to hear it: "I beg you, come to take a little drive to see what the machine is." Drive yourself, drive, I'm thinking, and when you get a mantle and an insurrection, do not come to see my pigeon. I do not even understand those people who do not know anything to sow and who do not know that you are worth this as much as you have on the account. I'm just afraid that they will be there when they find out.
    Although, to be outsourced, it sometimes comes to my mind, so I wonder who is raj - me or Đole? When I see him laughing every day, although there is nothing, I wonder if it's worth doing so hard and hard to do in what year. But then I remember what a morgue is for me and that there is no rest until he gets paid, so I do not think about it anymore. And after you finish it, then we'll all enjoy it.
    Rebecca is a faithful and smart kid, only sometimes you can not explain to her what life is here and how much a man has to be kerful, because for a time she can go to a bankroll, and then the taun haus and everything you have got. She searches for, for example, sometimes a pizza or soft donalds pie, she sees from other children, and cries that Zorica sends her to bread and jam every day. And the jam is that pretty, we know it, we made it ourselves from the shrubs that we collected last last on one farm. But it's not worth it. You can not do it to the child, that's it. Zorica is sometimes pitied and I tell her that she will just so ruin it and we will have the pain to have when she is awful ap. What will he look for later? Maybe a whole bicycle !! ??
    Now she caught some flies, so she says that all her friends go to the drunken, so she will. Go child, I think, I just need more drunkenness. It's expensive here to freeze. So where are the money for ticero, for gas, for notebooks ... It would cost me that sword. And yet, you can not give the child anything. Can not even pass the world. That's why we put it on a calculator and decided to give it to the Serbian school. It's a lot jusful, because she does not talk to her and that's a lot of pejnful for us. Because what is a man without his lungs? Zero! Serbian must be kept because we have lost the complicated without it. That is why Rebecca will be in the Serbian school from autumn, and I have already agreed with a teenager to rent a salary, so we will pay only a small part. Although I would not be sorry to pay anything when it comes to that. Serbian is my holy place!

    In the end, with the old best, they welcome you from Toronto.


    0 коментара:

    Постави коментар